Networking Events 100k +
100k+ Networking Meetings in conjunction with ExecuNet for the 100k+ executive. Meets 2nd Wednesday of each month.
Daymon Worldwide – Multi Media Conference Room – 6:00 to 9:00 pm – 2nd Wednesdays
See why Fairfield and Westchester County Networkers say:
- “The best networking group in CT – period!” Mark T.
- ““Most organized & productive networking session that I have attended in 6 months.” Thomas S.
- “An excellent networking opportunity, brilliantly structured and hosted.” Mark F.
This 100K Networking meeting is for Managers, Directors, VP’s, and other executives at compensation levels of $100,000 and above. All industries may attend from HR, IT, Finance, Manufacturing, CPG, Marketing, Legal, Telecom, PR, IR, etc. It provides a forum for professionals, like yourself, to network, build quality relationships, exchange leads, experiences, ideas and peer feedback specifically for your career development. This is all about making connections!
What is in it for you?
In this confidential, professional environment, you can make important contacts and share information with others from different industries and functions. Whether you are currently in transition, investigating, or a career smart professional that knows that constant networking is critical to your career, this group is a fantastic resource!
How does it work?
- We begin at 6:00 pm with Unstructured Networking. Meet your fellow networkers and enjoy light refreshments, appetizers, salads, wraps, and desserts.
- Around 6:15 pm, we start with the "Rules of Engagement" so all attendees (especially our first timers) know the structure and expectations of the meeting.
- At 6:30 pm we begin a random round robin of individual "value propositions", Leads contacts, opportunities and market intelligence.
- The session ends at 9:00 pm but there is still ample time to single out networkers of special interest and have a deeper conversation.
What else do you need?
- Be ready to give a two-minute introduction summary (your Value Proposition). It is the answer to the question: “Tell me about yourself.” Share what you can offer the group; what you would like from the group, including how you may be a "solution" to someone's problems; and be ready to help others with ideas, leads, feedback and suggestions.
- Be ready to ask the group for introductions or leads to your targeted companies
- Be ready to share information you have to offer others
- Bring business cards and 25 copies of your one page Overview Sheet (resume/bio) that also lists your target organizations to exchange with others in attendance
Contact: Linda Van Valkenburgh
Make check payable to:
Linda Van Valkenburgh
Mail check to:
My Executive Career Coach, LLC
700 Fairfield Ave, Suite 101
Stamford, CT 06902
- Seating is limited to the first 25 prepaid registrants
(first come, first served basis).
- Pre-registration and pre-payments are encouraged. Credit Card payments available on PayPal. (See drop down menu - "Add to Cart")
- Checks and Cash only taken at the door.
- Please forward a hard copy of your resume with payment or by email.
Dress: Business / Business Casual