Networking Events - SERT 200k +
Senior Executive Round Tables (SERT) in conjunction with ExecuNet for the 200k+ executive. Meets 4th Wednesday of each month.
Daymon Worldwide – Executive Board Room – 6:00 to 9:00 pm – (usually the 4th Wednesday)
February 20, 2013 (THIS IS A SHIFT FROM THE NORMAL 4th Wednesday)
November 20, 2013 (THIS IS A SHIFT FROM THE NORMAL 4th Wednesday – HOLIDAY ADJUSTMENT)
December 18, 2013 (THIS IS A SHIFT FROM THE NORMAL 4th Wednesday– HOLIDAY ADJUSTMENT)
See why Fairfield and Westchester County Senior Executive Networkers say:
“My Executive Career Coach offers a professional way of engaging with high level professionals.” Chris P.
“The best of my networking groups.” Lee N.
“I love the high quality of talent & energy in the room… and so well run.” John R.
“An excellent venue for sharing ideas and best practices networking.” Michael M.
Senior Executive Round Table meetings are for CEO. COO, all C-Suite Executives and other top level executives at compensation levels of $200,000 and above. It has been designed to provide a unique forum for top corporate professionals, like yourself, to network, build quality relationships, exchange leads, experiences, ideas and peer feedback specifically for your career development. Click here for complete details..
What is in it for you?
This senior level group will provide a controlled, discreet, confidential environment where you can make important contacts and share information with others from different industries and functions. Whether you are currently in transition, confidentially investigating, or a career smart professional that knows that constant networking is critical to your career, this group can become an invaluable resource to you and you to it.
How does it work?
- We begin at 6:00 pm with Unstructured Networking. Meet your fellow networkers and enjoy light refreshments, appetizers, salads, wraps, and desserts.
- Around 6:15 pm, we start with the "Rules of Engagement" so all attendees (especially our first timers) know the structure and expectations of the meeting.
- At 6:30 pm we begin a random round robin of individual "value propositions", Leads contacts, opportunities, market intelligence, "Advisory Board" remarks and support.
- The session ends at 9:00 pm but there is still ample time to single out other executives of special interest to have a deeper conversation.
What else do you need?
- Be ready to give a two-minute introduction summary (your Value Proposition). It is the answer to the question: “Tell me about yourself.” Share what you can offer the group; what you would like from the group, including how you may be a "solution" to someone's problems; and be ready to help others with ideas, leads, feedback and suggestions.
- Be ready to ask the group for introductions or leads to your targeted companies
- Be ready to share information you have to offer others
- Bring business cards and 20 copies of your one page Overview Sheet (resume/bio) that also lists your target organizations to exchange with others in attendance
Contact: Linda Van Valkenburgh
Make check payable to:
Linda Van Valkenburgh
Mail check to:
My Executive Career Coach, LLC
SERT Networking Meeting
700 Fairfield Ave, Suite 101
Stamford, CT 06902
- Seating is limited to the first 18 prepaid registrants
(first come, first served basis).
- Pre-registration and pre-payments are encouraged. Credit Card payments available on PayPal. (See drop down menu - "Add to Cart")
- Checks and Cash only taken at the door.
- Please forward a hard copy of your resume with payment or by email.
Dress: Business / Business Casual