One Client, One Coach, One Goal
Linda Van Valkenburgh is the owner and certified executive career coach of My Executive Career Coach, LLC – Stamford, CT. She has great business experience in a broad range of corporate environments including marketing, advertising, engineering, entrepreneurial partnerships, industrial manufacturing and full time career development work experience. Linda partners with clients to plan, manage and organize individualized career campaigns. She helps clients define career goals and identify career options utilizing proven and comprehensive career planning techniques and systems; provides opportunities to improve decision making skills; teaches job search and research strategies; and provides support for clients experiencing the stress of job loss or career transition.
RESUME WRITING SERVICES
Your resume is written by a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) exclusive to the My Executive Career Coach staff. Our resume program includes:
- Initial review of your current resume
- Interviewing you to learn about your past work and what you are looking for next
- Researching your industry to make sure we are aware of the latest industry trends and key words / phrases
- A draft of the new resume; and of course the final resume
- How to translate the information to your LinkedIn Profile
- How to modify the resume per opportunity
- How to develop validation stories for your interviews
- ATS (Applicant Tracking System) instruction
Take Our Assessment! What Is Your Job Market Approach?
- Custom Career Management
- Job Search Strategy
- Resume Service
- LinkedIn Profile Writing
- Value Proposition and Branding
- Interview Prep
- Personal Branding
- Graduate Career Launch
- Private Social Media Instruction
Executive Networking Meetings and Senior Executive Round Tables (SERT) are cobranded with ExecuNet for the executive searching for a structured group that focuses on each participant for an extended period of time. This group is strictly limited to 15 attendees so each executive may get the attention, assistance and brainstorming they seek from their peers.